Whether you need power while camping in a tent or trailer, or looking for a reliable emergency power supply, the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Portable Power Station helps you keep all your essential devices charged up and ready.
YETI 400 HIGHLIGHTS
- Quiet, portable power at the push of a button. 400Wh, 33Ah (12V) Battery capacity.
- Chainable and replaceable sealed lead-acid AGM battery weighing 29 lbs.
- Numerous powering options including: two USB ports, two AC outlets and 12V output.
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE THE YETI 400
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 100 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 400 in about 8-16 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 5 hours.
- Recharge from your car 12V adapter in about 13 hours.
WHAT CAN THE YETI 400 POWER?
The Yeti 400 is great for all your medium sized power needs or multiple smaller devices.
- Smartphone 20+ Recharges
- POV Camera 70+ Recharges
- Headlamp 70+ Recharges
- Tablet 10+ Recharges
- Laptop 3-5 Recharges
- Light-a-Life 130 Hours
- Mini Fridge 7 Hours
- 32 LCD TV 3 hours